Kids/Teen Literature Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the ways to make your poems spread to the audience?

2 posters

Go down

What are the ways to make your poems spread to the audience? Empty What are the ways to make your poems spread to the audience?

Post  Sandro Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:42 am

Hi and my regards to everyone, poem is a way to express yourself and the surroundings that influence you in many ways. There have been poets that have touched either of us and on which I believe that we get inspired to write poetry. One of my favorites is Sir William Wordsworth of whose Daffodils was a great work. I have too some of written poems which I believe will be a pleasure to hear. What are the different ways that one can use to spread their works to the audience?

Sandro

Back to top Go down

What are the ways to make your poems spread to the audience? Empty What are the ways to make your poems spread to the audience?

Post  Rozlinda Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:26 pm

That was indeed a nice poem by Williams and would recommend everyone to have a look at that if they are unknown to it. My cousin has a poetic side too other than his student routine and recently he had mentioned about poetry visualized where the members review the poems posted by other members, either in text or audio and give a touch of their own in terms of graphics, video, paintings and lots of other creative things that suits the poem. It is a splendid way to see your work in a visualized manner as there is belief that people remember the visual scenes more than the audio ones and I believe that this will make your poem more noticed.

Rozlinda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum